Who killed Percy de Vere?
You chose Roman Abbott and you were right but do you know why?
You’ve solved the case and can now open the Whodunit envelope to discover why.
- Roman Abbott was having an affair with Percy’s estranged wife Karin
- As he provided security to Rhoades Hall he had an override code to the gates
- He knew of Percy’s allergies – Percy’s wikipage
- He had access to honey bees from a honey farm as part of his security business – the leaflet
- He took the bee to the house – the plastic box
- He shared a glass of whisky with Percy – the empty and cleaned glass
- He left a fingerprint on a chess piece not realising the house had been deep cleaned and a fingerprint on a tap in the downstairs bathroom
Which case will you solve next?
The Death Of Gideon Love
The Case Of Percy de Vere
The Mystery Of Malia Key
Pre-order now – available April 2022