Congratulations, you got it right and can now open Envelope 3.
Yes, Dr Alice Endswell pushed Gideon Love from the hotel balcony.
These are the clues you were looking for
- She was at the table when Maura Leigh was texting Gideon and learned where he was staying
- She was the woman with a pink/purple lipstick
- She slipped diazepam into his cocktail when she caught up with him at the hotel
- She knew he had a life insurance of £700,000 payable on her death
- She went to his room where she tipped him over the balcony when the drug began to take affect
- She lost one of the charms she was wearing in the hotel room. It was photographed on the floor and there was a photo of her wearing the charm bracelet
- She drove away as fast as she could and it was her car that failed to stop at the near miss accident
- She was close to home when the near accident occurred
- She was late getting back for the babysitter but had no alibi