Did you solve the case?
You chose Ben Lyinn
But why did Ben kill the man at the bottom of the staircase?
- Ben knew Simon Sayers was considering divorcing his second wife and Ben’s mother. (Sophie’s statement)
- He knew Simon had a will leave a portion of his estate to his ex-wife
- Ben decided to make an up to date will leaving everything to his mother with a plan to kill his stepfather
- He used a homeless man from the shelter where he worked to pose as Simon Sayers and had the will drawn up by a new solicitor who didn’t know Simon
- When his stepfather died unexpectedly Ben thought he wouldn’t have to kill anyone
- But the homeless man, Stirling F Fort, realised Ben would have access to more money than e had been paid to pose as Simon and returned to the house to ask for more money to keep his mouth shut
- Ben let him into the house and was taking him up to his room to talk in the early hours of the morning
- But when Stirling confronted hin on the stairs Ben snapped and pushed him to his death
We’ve got a prize for you.
You’ve cracked our free taster game but now we’d love you to begin a full Investigation with all the case files delivered to your door.
And to get you started here is a code to get £5 off your first case whichever one you choose.
All you need to do is add the code SOLVEDIT at the checkout and your first full case will be on it’s way.
Now which case will you solve next?
The Death Of Gideon Love
The Case Of Percy de Vere
The Mystery Of Malia Key
Coming August 2022
The Sad Case Of Samuel Hardiman
Samuel Hardiman disappeared the night his wife was murdered. Everyone hs always assumed he killed her.
But now his son, just five at the time of the murder, is on the hunt for justice for his mother and father and he needs your help to uncover the truth of what happened the night his life changed forever.